Wednesday 29 April 2009

do do do dododo do

well. i'm in a fuckin good mood today.

this mood has been contributed to by the following things:
*Little Boots. Any girl who wears Alexander McQueen dresses AND makes music this good is a goddess in my opinion.









*Concerts. So. Last night i went to see Girls Aloud. FACKIN LAVLY! They're probably up there with Aqua in my biggest guilty pleasure bands...but they were amazing. seriously. I'm in love with Nicola.







What I'm not in love with however...was the days when Nicola refused to embrace her inner milk bottle. God save us all.



But anyway, they weren't even the biggest bombshell of the night. EMMA DEIGMAN (supporting act) WORE ALEXANDER MCQUEEN TOO. She wore those spiney grey leggings and the matching blazer and everything. Probably the closest I'll ever get to some good old McQ EVER.



ALSO. on the theme of concerts. I go to see ANTONY AND THE JOHNSONS in the Waterfront Hall in Belfast on June 1st. I've liked them since the first album...and now they're on their....4th i think. The Crying Light. It's their best yet if you ask me...I mean, I Am A Bird Now did have You are My Sister and For Today I Am A Boy, but this album seems a lot less melancholy and scary. Anyway I'm in love with it. I've been listening to it all week to get it safely into my head for the BIG SHOOOOW. :D









So yeah. Peace out brother truckers. HAAAYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment